Holiday party Update Domenico's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scotty MacOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 2794

Scott McAvoy
2002 Other Car
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Holiday party Update Domenico's
Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:00 am

Alright, I called today, and made a reservation for 7:00pm at Domenicos. I couldn't get the party room, since it would only hold up to 20 people and we have more than 20. But we are in the restaurant arear, but we will have enough room for up to 28 people.

Also, they had a family special which was appetizer, salad, choice of two enterees, and sorbet for $21.99. But that did not include drinks....so I wasn't sure wheter or not to get it, so I said we will order off the menu...the lady said with a party that large it might be cheaper. But we can change to the family special if we want sometime this week.

So all we need now is directions to this place, and we will be all set for the party. I can't wait to see you all there!

-Scott
Scott POffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3173

Like, duh.
2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Directions will be forthcoming from somebody I imagine. What are our plans for after dinner? McGregor's?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: