Spring Dyno 06
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 5563

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2fast4U wrote:
keep your comments to yourself.

Ditto regarding this thread.

I don't believe there are any instances where I have singled you out and started verbally beating on you--or even fucking with you for that matter.

And please don't start that 'day one' stuff either. You made about 15 posts in your first day registered telling everyone what was wrong with the site. How are people who have no idea who you are supposed to react to that Question

My 'personal issue' with you (whatever one there may be that I forgot to inform myself about, because there are none) that has thrown you for a loop by asking for the money from the club so that we could procede in the previously-agreed-upon way, seems to pale in comparison with your personal issue with everyone else in the club that aparently just doesn't care as much you do.

The only 'non personal issue' that I have and continue to have with you is your constant need to point out the fact that you drive a buick, or are somehow singled out because you drive a buick etc. I don't know a single person in this 'club' that doesn't have thick skin for a good ribbing except for you. Mike Hahn alluded to the fact that I smell like bacon when i sit on my leather seats for fuck sake...and that's just today. I'm not sure why you're the only one that ever brings it up, but my issue is...and this is just one portion...if you're going to say...have a signature like you have...a) realize that it bothers noone and b) it opens the door for endless ribbing from your peers.

I'll give you an example:

I am fat. Brad is fat. 90% of our conversation is based on finding new ways to call eachother fat.

Example two:
[23:26:28] aanto1: your font is small
[23:26:35] aanto1: i can't distinguish characters
[23:26:41] aanto1: i see w3rdz
[23:26:56] RedRoss17: Sue says your dick is small and she can't distinguish your nuts.

Not only does this thread imply that I have a small penis and/or nutsack, it also implies that I bang ed's mom and she has first hand experiance with my package. Ed doesn't care, and I know for a fact that Brian is wrong becuase she told me last night how big it was...so I obviously don't care either. Furthermore, it implies that Brian has an intimate relationship with Ed's mom in which they would discuss the size of my manhood. That's way worse than saying you have weak hips because you drive a Buick!

That's my issue...NOONE HATES YOU (including me Shocked ) but if you keep flying off the handle for no particular reason saying things that have absolutely no pertinance to the thread (like you did here) and calling everyone out for not doing something that you yourself haven't done, then it starts to get very annoying.

Let me sum this up and get this thread back on track:

Mike Owns a popular shop that happens to have a dyno. Mike tunes cars at his shop 6 days a week. If we want to reserve a saturday to dyno our cars, Mike won't make any money off commercial dyno tunes. This club, and most others are natorious for empty promises. to counteract that stigma, we are collecting money in advance. Once we know we have enough money to make it worthwhile, we will reserve a day at Mike's shop. REFUNDS BECOME IMPOSSIBLE ONCE THE DYNO DAY IS BOOKED. If someone backs out beofre the dyno day is booked then we will wait until we have 8 people worth of money AT LEAST to reserve Mike's shop.
That's just the way it's going to happen. We're not going to tell mike to reserve a day and then have 4 people show up. He'll never let us use the place again...and it makes us all look bad.

NOW:

Paid, not counting me:
BRIAN ROSS
JAY MERTZ
02 Black Z06. All work done by New Era Perforamnce. 519/497 at the rear, 3100 lbs.
05 Arctic Cat Firecat F7 - Sold
07 Arctic Cat F8 Sno Pro - Smashed into 1000 orange pieces.
redross17Offline
Total posts: 3600

Brian Ross
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I thought this was long overdue.
Cut here....

Restarted here:
http://forum.unycgp.com/unycgp/viewtopic.php?t=4089
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: