A/C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tayoz2005Offline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 48

1999 Regal GS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: A/C Reply with quote

charged my A/C up today. found that only the passsenger vents blow out cold air and the driver side does not blow out cold air.. anyone know the reason to this??? thanks
Youngblood77Offline
Supercharged
Total posts: 382

Eric
1999 Regal GS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it could be 1 of 2 reasons:

A) the air has to travel further to get to the driver's side vents, so it won't be as cold due to it's design...

B) Your driver's side blend door actuator is on the fritz. See here: http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=1533380&appid=&p=&mpage=1&key=&language=&tmode=&smode=&s=&cookieCheck=268112142

hope this helps,
-Eric
Top Dog
Total posts: 4243

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you (or anyone else) has taken the dash apart, make sure the vent hoses are attached to the vent.

When Patrick Pontiac put mine back together after my accident, this was one of the 7 or so things they forgot to do that required return trips.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: