Friday 10/24 haunted house

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exxOffline
Supercharged
Total posts: 291

2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Friday 10/24 haunted house Reply with quote

Tonight I'm working at my buddy's haunted house again. You don't get paid, but there is free beer afterwards at Kahunaville.. And there's video games, too.. It's a LOT of fun. He provides all the costumes. Feel free to bring paintball guns (NO PAINT IN THEM), chainsaws without chains, silly string, airhorns in a can, or whatever else you might like.

It's at the Galleria Mall, lower level foor court entrance. As soon as you walk through the doors, look to your left and there it is. I'll be there from 8-12. If you'd like to go, call my cell so I can let him know how many to expect. 716-472-2082. If you get there late or don't see me, the guy who owns it is named Brad. Just as for him and tell them you're there to volunteer, and you'll be hooked!

Johnny Airbox, this is right up your alley.. Last week we had a group of younger "inner city" kdis come through.. When we jumped out and yelled at them, they ALL hit the deck in unison, as though they thought it was a drive-by.. Imagine what they'll do when they hear a fully automatic weapon (paintball gun)... ROFL!!!

Mike HOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 4243

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday 10/24 haunted house Reply with quote

exx wrote:
Last week we had a group of younger "inner city" kdis come through.. When we jumped out and yelled at them, they ALL hit the deck in unison, as though they thought it was a drive-by.. Imagine what they'll do when they hear a fully automatic weapon (paintball gun)... ROFL!!!

LMFAO!!

I wonder if some small firecrackers would be allowed...

I have things that need to get done tonight, so a trip to buffalo is out.

Have fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: