Noob here, Pics of my ride

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Welcome to UNYCGP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3800powerOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 607

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Noob here, Pics of my ride Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm Tyler, I have been part of the W body crew for a little while now, some of you might know me from clubgpcom or mymonte.com Heres some pics of my monte!

Comments?

Edit: added sig to post...wtf is with that feature? lol Rolling Eyes
Scott POffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3173

Like, duh.
2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's going on with the PA horn under the hood?
gpkid16Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 581

Chris Battaglia
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. Good to see there are still some Montes in good shape, usually you see them beat to shit. Where are you from?
Stunt Driver
Total posts: 156

John
2001 Impala
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Cool Glad to know I'm not the only non-GP here Very Happy

Do you go to Buff State? I could have sworn I've seen your car parked there before.

Last edited by Nightryder on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluto2000gsOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3300

Carl
1996 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

BTW, nice times for a 3.8 pulley.
3800powerOffline
Intercooled

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude with the impala!!!! I have seen your car around buff state so many times, i was so close to leaving my number under ur windshield wiper and asking you to race so many times lol! are you mod'd at all? ive always only seen your exhaust tips and was wondering if ur sc'd or not... but yeah i live in buffalo, clarence to be exact... and yes that PA is under my hood so i can yell at dumbasses when they dont know how to drive...its a must have...
3800powerOffline
Intercooled

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where the eff is my sig, i clicked attach sig and its not there, it worked on my first post but not my second one??
BigEd88Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 704

Ed Green
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in order to help speed up the loading of pages and to ease in reading I think signatures only show up in your first post of the page.
NightryderOffline
Stunt Driver

John
2001 Impala
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3800power wrote:
Dude with the impala!!!! I have seen your car around buff state so many times, i was so close to leaving my number under ur windshield wiper and asking you to race so many times lol! are you mod'd at all? ive always only seen your exhaust tips and was wondering if ur sc'd or not

Cool

I'm mildly mod'd...cat-back, DP, PLOG, HV3, ER rockers w/ 105# springs, FWI, overkill in-car tune.

I'm not sc'd....yet Twisted Evil I have all the parts for the L67 top swap, but i'm waiting another year and a half to install it (and when I do I'm not holding back Twisted Evil )

I'll only be driving the Imp to school for another week or so, I just bought a 2000 S10 ZR2 for a winter car so i'll be driving that, and the Buff State "Cops" (aka meter maids) are after me for my tint Rolling Eyes so driving the truck will save me another ticket (my tint isn't coming off, damnit) Laughing
3800powerOffline
Intercooled

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightryder wrote:
3800power wrote:
Dude with the impala!!!! I have seen your car around buff state so many times, i was so close to leaving my number under ur windshield wiper and asking you to race so many times lol! are you mod'd at all? ive always only seen your exhaust tips and was wondering if ur sc'd or not

Cool

I'm mildly mod'd...cat-back, DP, PLOG, HV3, ER rockers w/ 105# springs, FWI, overkill in-car tune.

I'm not sc'd....yet Twisted Evil I have all the parts for the L67 top swap, but i'm waiting another year and a half to install it (and when I do I'm not holding back Twisted Evil )

I'll only be driving the Imp to school for another week or so, I just bought a 2000 S10 ZR2 for a winter car so i'll be driving that, and the Buff State "Cops" (aka meter maids) are after me for my tint Rolling Eyes so driving the truck will save me another ticket (my tint isn't coming off, damnit) Laughing

theyve given you tickets for ur tint before? ive got darker tint than you do and they havent ever said a thing to me, do u do stupid stuff when driving at school?
ROSS3ROffline
Cammed
Total posts: 1376

Kenny Rosser
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome!! Cool
NightryderOffline
Stunt Driver

John
2001 Impala
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3800power wrote:

theyve given you tickets for ur tint before? ive got darker tint than you do and they havent ever said a thing to me, do u do stupid stuff when driving at school?

They haven't given me one yet, just a bunch of warnings. I don't drive like an ass..I don't want the Imp to suffer the consiquences, I don't even like driving the Imp to school because I know its just a matter of time before some ass hat trys something with it. But I'm fairly certain the one cop has it out for me...I routinely park in the S-lot around 3:45 and sit in my car until 4:30 so I don't get a ticket, and he'll sit there and watch me like a hawk, waiting for me to leave the car before 4:30 so he can nail me...but I never do Twisted Evil
Donutboy97Offline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 33

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Welcome to UNYCGP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: