Noob here, Pics of my ride

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Welcome to UNYCGP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
3800powerOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 607

Joined: 09 Aug 2007
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Noob here, Pics of my ride Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm Tyler, I have been part of the W body crew for a little while now, some of you might know me from clubgpcom or mymonte.com Heres some pics of my monte!





























Comments?

Edit: added sig to post...wtf is with that feature? lol Rolling Eyes
_________________
1998 Monte Carlo Z34 - 12.94@107.71 Street tires (Retired)
1999 Camaro Z28 - LS1 POWA!
Back to top
View user's profile 
Scott POffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3166

Avatar

Like, duh.
2006 Other Car
Joined: 01 Oct 2003
Location: Waxlandia aka Houston, TX
Age: 86
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's going on with the PA horn under the hood?
Back to top
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
gpkid16Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 581

Avatar

Chris Battaglia
2000 Grand Prix GTP
Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Location: Syracuse/Buffalo
Age: 29
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. Good to see there are still some Montes in good shape, usually you see them beat to shit. Where are you from?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile 
NightryderOffline
Stunt Driver
Total posts: 156

Avatar

John
2001 Impala
Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Location: Lockport, NY
Age: 31
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Cool Glad to know I'm not the only non-GP here Very Happy

Do you go to Buff State? I could have sworn I've seen your car parked there before.
_________________


Last edited by Nightryder on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile 
bluto2000gsOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3300

Avatar

Carl
1996 Other Car
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Location: Lima, NY
Age: 46
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

BTW, nice times for a 3.8 pulley.
_________________
Good Bye.
BHO sucks.
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website 
3800powerOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 607

Joined: 09 Aug 2007
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude with the impala!!!! I have seen your car around buff state so many times, i was so close to leaving my number under ur windshield wiper and asking you to race so many times lol! are you mod'd at all? ive always only seen your exhaust tips and was wondering if ur sc'd or not... but yeah i live in buffalo, clarence to be exact... and yes that PA is under my hood so i can yell at dumbasses when they dont know how to drive...its a must have...
Back to top
View user's profile 
3800powerOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 607

Joined: 09 Aug 2007
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where the eff is my sig, i clicked attach sig and its not there, it worked on my first post but not my second one??
Back to top
View user's profile 
BigEd88Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 704

Avatar

Ed Green
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Location: Amherst (Buffalo), NY
Age: 29
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in order to help speed up the loading of pages and to ease in reading I think signatures only show up in your first post of the page.
_________________
Best Formula N-A 12.1 @ 110 (pre-engine swap)
Back to top
View user's profile 
NightryderOffline
Stunt Driver
Total posts: 156

Avatar

John
2001 Impala
Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Location: Lockport, NY
Age: 31
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3800power wrote:
Dude with the impala!!!! I have seen your car around buff state so many times, i was so close to leaving my number under ur windshield wiper and asking you to race so many times lol! are you mod'd at all? ive always only seen your exhaust tips and was wondering if ur sc'd or not


Cool

I'm mildly mod'd...cat-back, DP, PLOG, HV3, ER rockers w/ 105# springs, FWI, overkill in-car tune.

I'm not sc'd....yet Twisted Evil I have all the parts for the L67 top swap, but i'm waiting another year and a half to install it (and when I do I'm not holding back Twisted Evil )

I'll only be driving the Imp to school for another week or so, I just bought a 2000 S10 ZR2 for a winter car so i'll be driving that, and the Buff State "Cops" (aka meter maids) are after me for my tint Rolling Eyes so driving the truck will save me another ticket (my tint isn't coming off, damnit) Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile 
3800powerOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 607

Joined: 09 Aug 2007
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightryder wrote:
3800power wrote:
Dude with the impala!!!! I have seen your car around buff state so many times, i was so close to leaving my number under ur windshield wiper and asking you to race so many times lol! are you mod'd at all? ive always only seen your exhaust tips and was wondering if ur sc'd or not


Cool

I'm mildly mod'd...cat-back, DP, PLOG, HV3, ER rockers w/ 105# springs, FWI, overkill in-car tune.

I'm not sc'd....yet Twisted Evil I have all the parts for the L67 top swap, but i'm waiting another year and a half to install it (and when I do I'm not holding back Twisted Evil )

I'll only be driving the Imp to school for another week or so, I just bought a 2000 S10 ZR2 for a winter car so i'll be driving that, and the Buff State "Cops" (aka meter maids) are after me for my tint Rolling Eyes so driving the truck will save me another ticket (my tint isn't coming off, damnit) Laughing


theyve given you tickets for ur tint before? ive got darker tint than you do and they havent ever said a thing to me, do u do stupid stuff when driving at school?
Back to top
View user's profile 
ROSS3ROffline
Cammed
Total posts: 1376

Avatar

Kenny Rosser
2000 Grand Prix GTP
Joined: 07 Oct 2004
Location: Binghamton/Vestal, NY
Age: 36
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome!! Cool
_________________
2000 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GTP
VS|TOG’s|ZZP II IC|ZZP Stg II TB|Stg 4 Gen III|2.8 MPS
Back to top
View user's profile 
NightryderOffline
Stunt Driver
Total posts: 156

Avatar

John
2001 Impala
Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Location: Lockport, NY
Age: 31
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3800power wrote:

theyve given you tickets for ur tint before? ive got darker tint than you do and they havent ever said a thing to me, do u do stupid stuff when driving at school?


They haven't given me one yet, just a bunch of warnings. I don't drive like an ass..I don't want the Imp to suffer the consiquences, I don't even like driving the Imp to school because I know its just a matter of time before some ass hat trys something with it. But I'm fairly certain the one cop has it out for me...I routinely park in the S-lot around 3:45 and sit in my car until 4:30 so I don't get a ticket, and he'll sit there and watch me like a hawk, waiting for me to leave the car before 4:30 so he can nail me...but I never do Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile 
Donutboy97Offline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 33

Joined: 05 Oct 2006
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Cool
Back to top
View user's profile 
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Welcome to UNYCGP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

AlbumAlbum   CalendarCalendar    FAQFAQ     SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 





Contact Administrator

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group