Hi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Welcome to UNYCGP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott POffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3173

Like, duh.
2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redross17 wrote:
Scott P wrote:
Then again, I drive a rice burner four banger, so my opinion probably doesn't count for much. Smile

What about your crumpet munching, tea sipping convertible four banger? Razz Laughing

That reinforces my first point. It has a chick owner and driver. Smile I'm just the mechanic and detailer.
Scotty MacOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 2794

Scott McAvoy
2002 Other Car
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exx wrote:

Track? Unfortunately, not me.. I have a convertible, and since I refuse to cage it, I can't run. Anything faster than 13.49 and they make you have a roll bar. IMHO, ugly in a 'vert.

I'm not sure where you went, but I'm 100% sure Barton ran his M Roadster into the LOW 13s with the top down!!! Actually he made alot of passes with the top down, just a helmet on his head.
exxOffline
Supercharged
Total posts: 291

2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotty Mac wrote:
exx wrote:

Track? Unfortunately, not me.. I have a convertible, and since I refuse to cage it, I can't run. Anything faster than 13.49 and they make you have a roll bar. IMHO, ugly in a 'vert.

I'm not sure where you went, but I'm 100% sure Barton ran his M Roadster into the LOW 13s with the top down!!! Actually he made alot of passes with the top down, just a helmet on his head.

His ///M was stock. They are a little less-stringent on factory cars.

Further, I have other problems.. Non-factory-installed supercharger requires a fire jacket and fire extinguisher, too.. Sad

KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 5563

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exx wrote:

Further, I have other problems.. Non-factory-installed supercharger requires a fire jacket and fire extinguisher, too.. Sad

Mount that shit on the A-pillar.
02 Black Z06. All work done by New Era Perforamnce. 519/497 at the rear, 3100 lbs.
05 Arctic Cat Firecat F7 - Sold
07 Arctic Cat F8 Sno Pro - Smashed into 1000 orange pieces.
exxOffline
Supercharged
Total posts: 291

2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC2GIW wrote:
exx wrote:

Mount that shit on the A-pillar.

Again.. That's a great place (if you don't have gauges there) for coupes to mount it, but on a 'vert, it would look dumb as hell when the top is down...
T-DubyaOffline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 68

T-Daddy
2007 Other Car
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...what WAS this post all about?

Oh yeah Corey's newbie post to the forum with his badass Regal. 'Cept now he has a bitchin' 08 Grand Prix with really really bright low-beams. Cool

Oh. You'll never hear ME bashing a Mustang. Except maybe those ridiculous mid-80's mustangs with the 4-bangers and hatchbacks. What was FORD thinking?

I'm old enough to have drooled over those Mustang II "Pony Cars" of the early 80's - Those and the Monza Spyder 2+2 and the Plymouth Duster. Aah the mis-spent years of my youth.

And I spent my Senior day riding around in the backseat of a -gulp- Pinto. What was I thinking!?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Welcome to UNYCGP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: