Still Here...and STILL got STUFF fo sale (SLP Headers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seen96Offline
Drag Slicks
Total posts: 2033

Drag Radials Suck on FWD.
1997 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Still Here...and STILL got STUFF fo sale (SLP Headers) Reply with quote

First off...I'd like to sell my SLP Headers. If I had to guess...I think I bought them roughly 7~8yrs. ago.
They dont shine but, they're def not rusted or rotted in any way. I could probably polish them up before I sold them if it made a sale. Cool I also had the crappy flex portion with a higher quality flex = no "ticking" noise.
These headers have only seen a total of probably 3mo. of snow through all these years.
Also, the headers have there fair share of scratches on the undersides of the pipes mostly, from the numerious removal and installs.
Yes, I AM trying to sell these headers...lol but, I dont want to have anyone that is interested in these headers, surprised by any details I did not mention.
I will have pictures as soon as the engine (and trans) are pulled within the next few weeks. The reason I am selling them is, I want to buy a set of headers with bigger primaries, to see if I can summon a lil bit mo powar out of my current setup.

Lastly, I have some STOCK engine and accessory parts on shelves.
Ihave L36 heads, lifters, rockers, pushrods, alt. brackets, ect. you get the idear.

Lemmie know.
IC (Ford Cobra coolant resv., frt exchr the size of a engine rad. weight consum. rear expans. tank)
"Certified Auto Trans Shop" Transmission sold by ZZP...I have no comment for this peice of...great trans. Wink
Also,
SLP Headers <--FOR SALE
Eaton's Gen.3 M90
inferno03lsOffline
Stunt Driver
Total posts: 109

Gabe
2003 Impala
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

price?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: