Rims/Tires, Gauges and misc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeloOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 577

Brandon Emerson
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Rims/Tires, Gauges and misc. Reply with quote

Hey guys. Been a few months since I’ve visited. Got my myself a nice new rwd v8 now Cool

Anyhow,

I've been waiting for the weather to get nice so I can take some pics. I have 4 Speedy Envy 18" rims in hypersilver with rubber attached. They are 5x114.3; I used hub rings but others have been fine without them. You can get rings for like $20 off ebay, mine were tossed.

2 of the tires are Bridgestone re-50a's (2 seasons on the back, 1 up front) and the other 2 are re-50a pole positions (2 seasons on the front). Rubber is still good on all 4 tires and should last another 2 seasons. All are 245/45/18 summers

I love the ride and look of this setup. Car handled on rails (with the help of the agx's) and the ride was smooth with little to no tire noise.

I'm going to do what I can to sell these rims with the tires on first locally via this board and then craigslist. Then I might try and sell them nationally on clubgp and ebay even though I really don't want to ship them.

If all those options fail I will unmount the tires.
You will notice there is some paint chipping around the lug holes. This was done by the install shop (I received a major discount for this nonsense and was not happy. It is not very noticeable with the lugs on and not noticeable at all from a distance. There is one minor chip on 1 rim (not noticeable unless you’re looking down at them, which is sort of an odd position for anyone to be in) and a small scratch on another (might buff out, haven’t tried). Basically the wear and tear you’d expect from 3 seasons of use. They have never been in snow or salt.

I will throw in my set of mcgard locking lugs. One of the locking lugs is broken, but you can get it replaced either for free or for a couple bucks, mcgard is local and have replaced them for me before. A $50 value. Tires go for $800 new, rims ~$600 new.

Asking $700

Also (I don't have pictures yet) I have a gray dual pillar gauge pod free of marks and scratches. I have an aeroforce scan gauge and autometer sport comp oil pressure gauge all in working order with wires and senders. The aeroforce has a very minor bleeding issue. It's hard to describe but you can see some light in areas of the gauge where it's not supposed to be. However it doesn't ruin anything about the gauge and is hardly noticeable. I do not and can not get pictures of this issue, but you're welcome to try it out first. This whole setup goes for $310 (not including shipping) new. Would like to keep them together, but will consider breaking them up. Asking $250 shipped or $225 picked up

I have a pioneer ipod adapter that will allow you to view info and control your ipod via a pioneer head unit. I will get the model number later tonight. $50 new, Asking $30

I also have stock exhaust manifolds and crossover, stock graphite pillar and a silver and red painted (poorly) engine cover make me an offer

I will be in Syracuse Easter Sunday and can arrange a meeting. I will be in Rochester next weekend and can arrange a meeting. I live in Alden (east of buffalo and just west of Batavia and am available most weeknights and weekends.

I am in no hurry to sell anything and am selfishly just trying to make a buck to support the G8. But with that said, I'd rather these parts go to local guys instead of to some random ebayer.

Pics.

pole positions

Re50a's
[/list]

old pics on the gtp

Top Dog
Total posts: 2863

Michael Guzzo
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice puppy dog. looks like my golden retriever.
Pullied, cammed, intercooled. With a kiddie seat. It once ran a 13 flat.
1998 True Green Metallic GTP Sedan (retired)
Stock: 14.33 @ 96.5
PB: 13.89 @ 101 mph
usmcz28Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1444

Rick
2001 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much for the dog? I'll gove you $20 Laughing

BTW I like those rims!
BeloOffline
Intercooled

Brandon Emerson
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha the dog is not for sale. He's my best friend.
loudgpOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 593

Greg
1996 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey hit me up.... still got the exhaust also? intrested in the wheels too... you got my cell....
Kinglou10Offline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 75

Luigi Zaccaria
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive been looking for something like this for my car, im interested in taking a look at these when i put my car back on the road next month.
BeloOffline
Intercooled

Brandon Emerson
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loudgp wrote:
hey hit me up.... still got the exhaust also? intrested in the wheels too... you got my cell....

i got a new phone and lost all my old numbers, pm your number. I do not have the exhaust. Selling the gtp was a last minute decision and not executed well.

The car went to the dealer with most of the mods on it. Pisses me off to this day Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: