2005 GMC Sierra Ext Cab, Z71 4x4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigEd88Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 704

Ed Green
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: 2005 GMC Sierra Ext Cab, Z71 4x4 Reply with quote

For sale is My Sierra with around 92000 miles give or take. Reason I'm selling now is because APRIL 11 I will be on my way to NAVY boot camp and really don't want to have to worry about 2 vehicles sitting around OR making payments on this. I really do like this truck though. I volunteered to take an earlier date (was supposed to ship in August)

Since I've owned it pretty much the whole drive-train has been refreshed. Motor has always been solid however, only asking for Oil Changes.

Transmission rebuilt, Rear-End refreshed, Transfer case and forward axle seals replaced. This thing wont leave a mark on your driveway unless you choose to spin the tires. All work was done through Basil Chevy Dealerships. This was going to be my truck for some time to come.

This is priced to move, I need what I need for it however, worst case I'll have a truck waiting for me post training.

I'm asking $13,500 but will accept offers, I owe what I owe though.

Please send me a PM if interested, I will call you back or respond in the evening, as I will be finishing up work and I don't have access to a computer there.

Here are some pictures:

"Seal and peal Cover"

For those interested Tim Hortons fits perfectly:

Other Features:
Push Button 4WD - G80 Locking Rear
Heated Mirrors & Rear window defroster
Fog Lamps,
Bose CD & TAPE [tape is good for easy Ipod hook up, I'll leave the adapter in there if you want),
Flip Up Rear Seat,
The most comfortable truck seats ever- also LEATHER.
Plastic GM Bed-Liner, and custom cut 2x10 treated lumber divider.
Also a "Chip Guard/Undercoat" has been sprayed in all the wheels wells and you can see in the pictures, along the rocker panels. Subtle touch but looks good and keeps those high rot areas from...rotting.

Come see in person, VIN furnished upon request.

Only con is front bumper could use some paint work and minor rust at tail gate. I will most likely be having the front bumper touched up if I find the time between now, the sale, and off to boot camp.

Also, probably goes with out saying, its great in the snow:

G80 Locker videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGlacQlBGcQ&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8nAbg5suFw&feature=related
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: