Moose Croose Friday Nites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T-DubyaOffline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 68

T-Daddy
2007 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Moose Croose Friday Nites Reply with quote

Just putting the invite out there for anyone who might be heading through Owego, NY (that's in 607 territory) on a Friday Evening this summer. Every Friday (barring nasty weather) I am hosting a car croose at the Moose lodge on Rt 17C in Owego, NY.

The Moose is located just West of the Owego village on the way to Skyview Drags and Shangri-La II racetrack.

All cars are welcome to stop in at no charge and admire the local rides.

Depending on the weekend, there could be BBQ chicken, Pulled pork, Sausage and Pepper sandwiches, etc. available to purchase.

If you are a Moose member the Social Quarters will be open for a cocktail or two. The Pavillion out back will be open as well. Or you can have one on me as my guest.

You can contact me at 607-727-2957 on my cell or email me at djtdaddy@aol.com if you have questions.

Near Future Mods - SPO spoiler, Painted engine cover. Confused

Wish List: Chrome wheels, dual cat-back, window tint, custom hood, custom paint, custom chicklets,
trunk lid mounted speakers and LCD screen, DVD head unit with nav.
Shocked
Scott POffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3173

Like, duh.
2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think there were too many Moose lodges open still. My father has belonged for years, but their place closed down long ago.
T-DubyaOffline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 68

T-Daddy
2007 Other Car
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd be surprised.
As the older members die off, younger members are not filling the ranks. It's a problem. I'm one of the younger ones and I'm 48.
A lot of guys my age happen to have classic cars or remember when the muscle car was NEW!!! so I'm trying to reach those guys. I won't go into a Moose pitch here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: