FS: 2000 GTP (XP, SSIC, TOGS, Injectors, yada yada)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gpkid16Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 581

Chris Battaglia
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: FS: 2000 GTP (XP, SSIC, TOGS, Injectors, yada yada) Reply with quote

Below is my craigs ad. It's overpriced because I'm hoping to find someone to buy it modded and wanted to leave myself some room for negotiations. I really really don't feel like de-modding this car. I would keep the car for a DD, but I figure someone could put it to better use. If you are interested, let me know and we can work on a price.

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/2506101043.html

The car is a navy blue 2000 Grand Prix GTP with leather, heads up display, heated seat, and sunroof. Current mileage is 107,638. The exterior is in good shape overall with some minor scratches on the driver side from getting in and out of the car with a knife clip hanging out of my pocket. The worst blemishes are a minor crease/scrape (about a half inch wide by 5 inches) on the passenger side where a car brushed against me in a parking lot and some minor paint bubbling/rust formation on the driver's side under the gas door (common W-body issue in the NE). The paint still looks great and the color gets a lot of compliments. The interior is in great condition with no rips or tears in the leather/carpet. Carpets are in great condition with no stains or worn through spots. The car runs extremely strong and the transmission shifts smoothly. No 12 year old car is without issues, so here are the current things I am aware of:

-The previous owner had HID lights installed in the foglights, and he did a poor job mounting the ballasts. Both ballasts eventually worked loose and dragged on the ground, causing them to stop working. So, the fogs are currently inoperable (housings are still installed) and will need new bulbs installed/rewiring. I have a few sets of stock foglight housings that would be included with the car for free.
-The ABS light is on and I am guessing the car will need a front wheel hub. Cheap repair but it is causing the light to be on (replacements can be bought at http://zzperformance.com/grand_prix/products1.php?id=837&catid=138 for only $70 bucks.
-The P/S pump whines a bit on startup but eventually goes away. Steering still works fine and the fluid level is where it should be, but it's worth mentioning.
-Minor exhaust leak somewhere in the crossover pipe

I bought this car for a daily driver and it has been fun and extremely reliable. All modifications have been installed for many miles, so this is a proven and reliable setup. The great thing about these cars is that replacement parts are very cheap and they are easy to work on. The only reason I am selling is to get something a little more tame/quiet. I'm in no hurry to sell the car, so lowball offers will be ignored. However, I am open to negotiating the price a bit. $6100 or best offer. E-mail or text/call 430-807two with any questions and leave a voicemail. I can get additional pictures as needed.

Performance Parts:

105# springs
Modded retainers
Satin Ceramic TOGs
ZZP Stainless Steel TOG Downpipe
ZZP MPS w/ 3.0 (more pullies included)
ZZP SS Intercooler w/1" spacers
ZZP XP Cam (Comp Cams)
North Star Throttle Body
Thrasher CAI w/ 9" k&n cone filter
DHP Custom tuned PCM
ZZP Upper Motor Mounts
ZZP Mini-AFC 2.2
42.5# injectors
Ported and Polished M90
Machined intake
Alternator rewire
Fuel pump rewire
Autolight 104 plugs
Water pump underdrive pulley
Glasspack resonator
Borla ProXS mufflers with stock piping

Exterior/Interior Mods:

SLP Gen 2 spoiler
17" 2004 Comp G rims
BF Goodrich g-Force Sport 225/55ZR-17
Silver Pontiac Inlays
Silver "GTP Intercooled" badges
Diamond Audio speakers
Prestige Remote Start
Black Street Scene upper grills (also have lowers, but not yet installed)
Intercooled

Chris Battaglia
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$5500
THEE98GTPOffline
Stunt Driver
Total posts: 128

Shane Bunce
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you would be willing i would love to trade your togs for my plog ported rear main and 3" dp + money before you sell the car
gpkid16Offline
Intercooled

Chris Battaglia
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might take you up on that. At this rate I will be driving the car through the winter again, and I plan on getting at least the exhaust back to stock.
THEE98GTPOffline
Stunt Driver
Total posts: 128

Shane Bunce
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are u not having any luck selling your car? I have some1 interested in my plog so sooner u lmk the better not tryin to rush u but just letting u know
gpkid16Offline
Intercooled

Chris Battaglia
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Will probably just end up keeping it. I wouldn't wait on me if you have someone interested. I'm not going to take the car apart for at least another month if it doesn't sell.
gpkid16Offline
Intercooled

Chris Battaglia
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$4.900 OBO. Looking to get into another DD.
gpkid16Offline
Intercooled

Chris Battaglia
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back up for sale. $4,000 OBO. Bought a new Regal, so this needs to go.

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/3113454881.html
monte0Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1144

keith
1999 Other Car
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind the TOG's and the matching DP...nice car though. If you demod some let me know.
gpkid16Offline
Intercooled

Chris Battaglia
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, car will definitely be sold modded though. No desire to pull any parts off of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: