Bracket Racing #5 - 9/8 - rescheduled to 9-15
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott POffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3173

Like, duh.
2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a few cars heading that direction last night. How was the turnout?
studderinOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 6272

John Csotello
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my above post looks like no one showed up for the club braket meet. So I get all the points for 1st 2nd 3rd? how about that scottyMac?

Lots of nice cars, Saw alot of the reg. non GP peeps theres. Some roclife kids. That orange/gold early boxie style supra was there LAst weds he ran a 12.5 but I saw him trap a 122 then 125. So don't race him on the hiway. LOL. Theblue was there in the evo. He was a downpipe CAI and somthing else I forgot now. I saw him run a 14.2 and a 14.5ish.?? (that sucks) but I think I saw a 13.4? (I was far away?). There was about 5 GTPs racing, I was the only club member. I told them about the club tho. oh and taras was there, but with his lexus just watchin.
I had the 3.25 on, and 93 so real mild. I dailed in slow 12.95 and just hit the breaks cuz I was going faster. Made it thu the first 2 rounds, running 13.0's at 94-91 MPH Laughing I was getting good lights too. Pratics got a .506 and .489 and 522 542 on brakets. 3rd round I was sleeping got a .646 On the brakes ran a 12.994 on my 12.95 dial at 100MPH lol. I crossed the line 1st too. He had a .560 RT ran a 13.609 on a 13.50 dail. But he won?... oh wait it says left crossed the line 1st by .021 so he did win. I rode the brakes to much. Mis judged being in front a little going down the track, that sucks.

GP realated hilights.

I already forgot him name, the kid with the twin L67 powered AWD sleeper beratta, was there (seen that car run a 12.0@119 last year_. But not with that car or his OBD1 PCM'd L67 (OBDii) powerd 93 bonni (seen it run a 14.2 I think). he had a new car a L67 power'd orange mid 90's corsica (? I think). That was a cool car. topsecret info.... he's making a twin L67 AWD bonnie Cool

oh and last week a kid had a nice looking show car class, feiro. It was L36 powerd with a t4 turbo. Had a 282 getrag 5 speed, running 12.9's but he was being easy on it.

Oh so after I lost in the brakets, I was watching. And Durban in his no intior mustang wanted me to race him "headup". Twisted Evil So he gets better 60's with his RWD and 315/50/15 or somthing BGF's. But I got a 561 rt to his sleepin old ass .741 ( was scard he was going to tell them to us a pro tree, he'd do that ya know. but didn;t) his 60 was better 1.81 I spun 1.922 330 we were close 5.37 5.35 but I was a car ahead from the rt. he shifts pretty good Rolling Eyes so I wasn't gaining anything but still pulled a little more to the 1/8, on the car lentht I had at the light. Then he started to run me down a little, and the end. But I crossed the line a tenth 1st, about a half car. that was his best run a 12.81 of the night. (I'm still running a 3.25 pully on 93 oct LOL) So I call his mustang a POS or somthing simmial. he wans a rematch, saying he was running me down... almost cought me....bla bla bla... So I we got back in line this was the last run of the night I think? My car was hot but so was his.
about the same thing for this run.
ME RT 538 Chris 629.
60 1.96 spun 1.956 spun
330 5.46 5.52
So the same I pulled a little to the 1/8 over a car I got at the tree. Durban did start to reel me in al little. The hot lap slowed me down to a 12.90 durabn got a 13.02 So I beat him agian.

Mike from new era per. was running 12.7's in his LS1 SS
VV Letter scrable VVV
Then we all drove home, cruzing speen about.... 051
Top speed I hit passing a LS1..... 315
note to others. Stock susption gets a little floaty so I won;t do that again. Laughing

01z28, M6 NA, mullet, T tops, siqqqq
Scott POffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3173

Like, duh.
2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's too bad about the turnout last night. I guess our club isn't into the racing scene much anymore. Sad
bluto2000gsOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3300

Carl
1996 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn I am but....
Just keep having a hard time getting to the track these days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: