FS: BRAND NEW Still In Box SFPH 4T65E HD Half Shafts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SignsbyDrexOffline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 20

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: FS: BRAND NEW Still In Box SFPH 4T65E HD Half Shafts Reply with quote

BRAND NEW Still In Box SFPH 4T65E HD "Bullet Proof" Half Shafts

These were purchased by a friend of mine and since I already have my own set of these, he asked me to see if I could sell them for him. He sold his car and never had the chance to put these on.

Here is a pic of what ZZP has on their site as to what they EXACTLY look like. http://zzperformance.com/images/prod/suspension/sfph_4t65e_hd_bulletproof_halfshafts.jpg

He is wanting $400 cash no core needed. THey are Still in the original shipping box and never have been used. I have them in my garage ready to deliver or pickup (whatever is easier). You may reach me at: gtpse2001@yahoo.com

Please contact me if you are interested. ONLY serious buyers wanted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: