MOD DAY 2005!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RootCanal05Offline
Supercharged
Total posts: 308

Endodontist
2001 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: MOD DAY 2005!!! Reply with quote

Are there any thoughts out there when the 05 Mod day should be? I know it's early but in the past it was hard to find location/date that would satisfy the majority. I believe the location is set thanks to Marino but it's never too early to throw out dates. PFYC.com going to give us a 10% discount again for most things? Rolling Eyes BTW, what ever happed to the free mechanic gloves promised by PFYC for placing an order last year. That fell through I guess.

Adam P Confused

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Mike HOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 4243

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: MOD DAY 2005!!! Reply with quote

RootCanal05 wrote:
Are there any thoughts out there when the 05 Mod day should be? I know it's early but in the past it was hard to find location/date that would satisfy the majority. I believe the location is set thanks to Marino but it's never too early to throw out dates. PFYC.com going to give us a 10% discount again for most things? Rolling Eyes BTW, what ever happed to the free mechanic gloves promised by PFYC for placing an order last year. That fell through I guess.

Adam P Confused

Actually, it was 20% for most things and 10 for things like DHP, hoods, etc.

I still believe Preston's dog ate the gloves.
junior1683Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1315

1999 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well then maybe he shoulda pulled what they did in gone in 60 secs...feed the dog laxatives and wait for him to poop them out...

im game for wahtever weekend...and im not modding my car..i wanna drive it home this time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: