Special Thanks!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grandprixgt2132Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 729

Jon G
1998 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Special Thanks!! Reply with quote

i just want to thank Larry, Doug, and Scott P for helping me out this weekend. larry and doug were kind enough to lend me there Palm Pilots to scan my O2s, since my lap top sucked, which helped me out. scott p washed my car at the track which was very nice of him to do. that was for the track help.
now for after. my alternator shit the bed on I90 on the way home and my buddy and i were left stranded on a side road in Ohio. Scott P was very nice in trying to find a 24 hour place for me and searched around eried for it. scott also checked up on my to make sure that everything was ok. Thanks Alot scott! I also want to thank Larry for being kind enough to call me after he had heard the news from scott, just to see if he could do anything for me. that was very much appreciated.
I just wanted to post this, bc its good to know that our club is surrounded by a bunch a great and caring individuals that are willing to help out anytime someone needs it.
Just wanted to say thanks again, and ill see u Wed if u guys show up.

PS. not trying to bring on tears or anything, just wanted to say thanks Smile

Jon G
PB Turbo 1/4 Mile - 12.5 @ 114mph with a 2.0 60 ft. letting off 2 times down the track

A special thanks to ZZP, Stattama, and the UNYCGP for my accomplishments!
Scott POffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3173

Like, duh.
2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was getting worried when we didn't hear from you today. My cell battery died on the way home so I had to way to take calls. How did you get going again? Was that number I gave you any use?
Grandprixgt2132Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 729

Jon G
1998 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i couldnt use my phone either till i got the car which had a charger in it. i actually didnt use that number scott bc the police stopped and told us that there was a 24 hour auto place that will tow and fix the car in the morning. lucky for my they were only 10 min away to. so they ended up picking my and my buddy up and bringing us to a hotel that was 5 minutes away and towing my car to their shop. I got the car back around 12 this morning and the ower of the shop came and picked me up from the hotel, which was very nice of him. then i was on my way back home. my buddy left me last night by taking a cab to the bus station and having the bus bring him home from ohio Mad he had to be to work in the morning for a client so... everything worked out ok after a horrible night. but thanks for your help and concern. it meant a lot.

thanks
Jon G
DougOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 804

Doug McKeown
2001 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very welcome Jon for the Palm Pilot, glad it helped. You did super getting the times you did, way to represent our club!!
I also agree the group of UNYCGP guys helped each other and others at the event, I'm proud to be in this club
1969 Firebird convertible 455 FUN
studderinOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 6272

John Csotello
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about the problem Jon. So I assum that was you that called me I htink sat night? I couldn't hear who it was Embarassed
junior1683Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1315

1999 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinda like when my car shit the bed 2 yrs ago, everyone there tired lending a hand on figuring out what was 1, marino was nice enough to lend me his AAA and drive me to a place where some of my friends could come get me..

awsome club! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: