7/20/2005 - Is there an event?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2fast4UOffline
Cammed
Total posts: 1113

Gary
2001 Regal GS
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: 7/20/2005 - Is there an event? Reply with quote

Is there a bracket event scheduled for Wednesday? I am actually AVAILABLE to go, and would love to be there if we are racing.
studderinOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 6272

John Csotello
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PFYC points.....

5/4 Bracket Racing*
5/22 NYIRP Street & Import Nationals**
6/1 Bracket Racing*
7/6 Bracket Racing*
8/3 Bracket Racing*
9/7 Bracket Racing*
10/16 NYIRP Frigid Nationals**

Info is in a sticky under "track"

NYIRP sit has the list of reg open braket events,

01z28, M6 NA, mullet, T tops, siqqqq
Mike HOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 4243

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: 7/20/2005 - Is there an event? Reply with quote

2fast4U wrote:
Is there a bracket event scheduled for Wednesday? I am actually AVAILABLE to go, and would love to be there if we are racing.

Our "official" club events are the first Wednesday of each month.

While we do not have an "official" club event this week, there is typically bracket racing every wednesday. Just check NYIRP's web site to make sure they don't have something funky going on.

ps- I hear that even though it will still be warm tomorrow, the humidity is supposed to break.
2fast4UOffline
Cammed
Total posts: 1113

Gary
2001 Regal GS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: 7/20/2005 - Is there an event? Reply with quote

Mike H wrote:
2fast4U wrote:

Our "official" club events are the first Wednesday of each month.

While we do not have an "official" club event this week, there is typically bracket racing every wednesday. Just check NYIRP's web site to make sure they don't have something funky going on.

ps- I hear that even though it will still be warm tomorrow, the humidity is supposed to break.

They list it as "mid Season Championships" Does this mean that I can still race, along with T/T in between?

Sorry for being such a dumbass, but I have never been to a bracket event, or any wednesday event at all... Embarassed
Mike HOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 4243

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: 7/20/2005 - Is there an event? Reply with quote

2fast4U wrote:
Mike H wrote:
Just check NYIRP's web site to make sure they don't have something funky going on.

They list it as "mid Season Championships" Does this mean that I can still race, along with T/T in between?

Ah, that I don't know. Might be one of those funky things. Give them a call and ask.

My assumption would be that anyone can run, but it's a double points thing, or something like that, if you are part of their official, weekly competition.

Call them and ask if any old car can run.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: