Spring Dyno 06
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 5563

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far only
BRIAN ROSS
JAY MERTZ

paid.

Umm...

I think i'm going to give this 2 more weeks. This is starting to get retarted.

AUGUST 14TH or I'm not accepting any more money. Dyno day will be canceled, and you all can go sit on it. Money will be refunded if I don't have 8 people pay by the 14th. Then you can pay mike what he feels like charging you (up to and including $100/3 pulls is neither outrageous nor out of the question)

I may change my mind and make it AUGUST 7th if noone gets their act togeather...

Again... mda5463@rit.edu is the paypal address and only two people have paid. I want 8 people besides myself because there really is no point in me dynoing...even though i'll do it just to do it.

I FUCKING PWN3D PAGE 13
02 Black Z06. All work done by New Era Perforamnce. 519/497 at the rear, 3100 lbs.
05 Arctic Cat Firecat F7 - Sold
07 Arctic Cat F8 Sno Pro - Smashed into 1000 orange pieces.
Mike HOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 4243

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll offer moral support, but since he can't dyno either of my vehicles, it doesn't make much sense for me to participate.
studderinOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 6272

John Csotello
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..... 13 pages long

...over 25 people posting

...9 members added that name as wanting in

.... and then

... and thennn

.....andthen

this pisses me off. Me,Matt had to deal with 13pgs of you guys crap..
.. comon put up or shut up boiiz

Rolling Eyes

01z28, M6 NA, mullet, T tops, siqqqq
2fast4UOffline
Cammed
Total posts: 1113

Gary
2001 Regal GS
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus.... WTF? I told you all that I would come, but how can I commit with no f'ng date? I HAVE the cash set aside, but I am afraid to send it for fear of losing my money. I have kids going to school on the 3rd of September, one of which is going to preschool, I have a PREPAID vacation the week of the 28th.. What do you want? Give me a date and I will send the cash over. I have no f'ng job, and still have the money set aside...
Scotty MacOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 2794

Scott McAvoy
2002 Other Car
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same boat as Mike Hahn, I would dyno but Mike doesn't have an AWD dyno so it does me no good!
KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny airbox wrote:

Mike the owned of the dyno is doing this half because I asked if he would. And half becuse I talked him into it. Saying its going to be easy, and not a chodic zoo, (that we all know it is going to be) And I and whoever in the club will help setup, and prep the cars. So he dosn't have to get dirty Laughing becuse this will be on a saterday. Thats normally his "faimly day", not work a saterday when you don't wnat to, and make half a normal days income. I also said this will be all CASH no checks,cards CASH only. And min. of 8 cars with 10 being a good number. Thats basciy how I talked him into it Laughing
And Im not going to waste any of his time setting up a date yet, untill we have the money collected for him. I DO NOT want use to have to change dates, move other custmoers around ext.
Mike HOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 4243

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC2GIW wrote:
Quoting John

I'm guessing that nobody will be wasting time to set things up like this again.

ps - who set up the one we did at that place in buffalo a few years ago? That seemed to go quite well.
KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike H wrote:
KC2GIW wrote:
Quoting John

I'm guessing that nobody will be wasting time to set things up like this again.

At this rate, you're probably right.

And I mean 'rate' in both obvious senses of the word.
studderinOffline
Top Dog

John Csotello
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it dosen;t happen you will be funded your money. But ya, your 40$ will be tied up for 1?+ weeks? But also we could have already had this all done. Matt could have acspeded everones payment in 1 week (I think that enogh time it could have been acomplished)
KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your money doesn't become 'mine' until everyone has paid and a date is set. Then it is non-refundable.
2fast4UOffline
Cammed

Gary
2001 Regal GS
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please rename this thread to "Fall Dyno 2006"?

Set a date, prepay, and be done with it. This is looking more and more like clubgp every day... If you all want a "Forum" - FINE! If you want a "Club" FINE - just say so. That way we know who is in it for beers, racing, mod-day's, tuning days, and local freindship and who is in it for free advice, and a forum to take up time in their lives. I have made a lot of friends here, and I hate to see it all go to hell because we cannot just get our shit together.

CLOSE membership to all "Forum" users and keep the events to "Club" Members! This is NOT fucking (excuse the language) Rocket Science! I have had a blast with a lot of the members here, and would like to continue to, so let's get this shit together, and make a "Club" again!

Pretty soon I will have a tuner able to tune ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL GM V6's, so lets get this going guys. I have had about enough of the broken promises, and bullshit participation.

Sorry for the rant, but I am in this game for the long haul, and all those in the site who are not just need to say so and be segregated from those of us who are.

Gary (Dumbass-Old-Man-Buick-Driver)
KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[slow clap]

WTF was that about and WTF is your issue? We said in the begining that we were going to collect money so that mike would reserve a day on the dyno. Money talks, bullshit walks, and you're doing a lot of walking. Idea

This has nothing to do with the fact that you have a tuner, or that (gasp) I actually hang out with people i met on this forum [sorry I didnt tell EVERYONE]...this has to do with the fact that this event is prepay, and as of about 25 seconds ago, you didn't prepay--nor did the other 6 or 7 people.

FURTHERMORE if you want to stop the grave injustice of people 'picking on you' for driving a buick:
1) don't replace a pontiac symbol with a buick symbol in the GRAND PRIX CLUB logo
2) stop refering to yourself as the 'buick driver' as if that's supposed to allow us to understand your somehow different perspective of UNYCGP.

Arrow Perform steps 1 and 2, rinse and repeat, or get over it

Last edited by KC2GIW on Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
studderinOffline
Top Dog

John Csotello
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not tell mike this "club" will be ready for on a set date. (it won't, and 1/4 of the people won't show up)

if you wnat to orangize this that way have at it. you and the "club" will just look like a bunch or morons will all the people that "can't make it" after bitching for 10 pages.. "I wnat to dyno"... I have money"
2fast4UOffline
Cammed

Gary
2001 Regal GS
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt, You have been fucking with me since I got here, and enough is enough. I have had it with you screwing with me. All I have done since day one is try to help out other members and show up at events.

If you have some "personal" issue with me, take it up with me personally. I have a lot to offer this club, especially in the coming months. Unless you want to be responsible for the loss to the club, leave me the hell alone and keep your comments to yourself.
Scotty MacOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 2794

Scott McAvoy
2002 Other Car
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2fast4U wrote:
Can someone please rename this thread to "Fall Dyno 2006"?

Set a date, prepay, and be done with it. This is looking more and more like clubgp every day... If you all want a "Forum" - FINE! If you want a "Club" FINE - just say so. That way we know who is in it for beers, racing, mod-day's, tuning days, and local freindship and who is in it for free advice, and a forum to take up time in their lives. I have made a lot of friends here, and I hate to see it all go to hell because we cannot just get our shit together.

CLOSE membership to all "Forum" users and keep the events to "Club" Members! This is NOT fucking (excuse the language) Rocket Science! I have had a blast with a lot of the members here, and would like to continue to, so let's get this shit together, and make a "Club" again!

Pretty soon I will have a tuner able to tune ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL GM V6's, so lets get this going guys. I have had about enough of the broken promises, and bullshit participation.

Sorry for the rant, but I am in this game for the long haul, and all those in the site who are not just need to say so and be segregated from those of us who are.

Gary (Dumbass-Old-Man-Buick-Driver)

OK!

1.) I feel that the "Club" and the "Forum" can co-exist as it has for what 7 years now? there will always be people who use this site as a way to kill time and chat with people online. And there will always be Die-Hards like you that are at EVERY event and travel from city to city on a wednesday night for Wings, or to catch up with buddies for a Plate at 9pm on a thursday. Rolling Eyes I also don't see it going to hell, club events are dwindling with a lack of participation, but thats because of a lull in the Moderation chain of who will set up meets. plus we haven't had regular meets, which hopefully we can get set-up sometime before the end of this year.

2.) Ummmmm NO! we won't close membership to people who don't participate in events.....re-read above if you need.

3.) Thats great you have a tuner, and thats great he can tune ALLLLLLLLLLLLL GM V6's, but what does this have to do with UNYCGP??
Again it's a great thing you come to EVRY meet, you know all those dinner meets you made this year, and all those little get togethers that were posted that you rushed to get to! Rolling Eyes Don't comment on bullshit participation just cause you go to the track, like has been said 10 million times here the club is more than the track alone!

4.) There will be NO segregation of "active" and "inactive" members in the club now or EVER!

I'm not picking on you directly Gary, but you have to understand alot of what you said is WRONG! I understand you are upset...ask anyone here I get upset very quickly and say things that are wrong, but banning members or segregating them into a diffrent forum just cause they don't want social interaction is, well it's stupid. And again if you aren't going to make an effort to show up to EVERY meet, NOT just the track, you really shouldn't bad mouth other members!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: