Summer picnic - 8/11/2007 - Letchworth State Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StonewallOffline
Supercharged
Total posts: 263

Jerry Jackson
2006 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I'll put up a few pics I have. Thanks for the nice get together, Was a great time.
I'll upload via larry's FTP later on. These are compressed a bit from originals to 1024.

06 GT, HPtuner, PLX Wideband, K&N CAI, 3.5 MPS, PLOG/PEM, 3" DP, Corsa Catback
BigEd88Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 704

Ed Green
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was halfway to the southgate meeting place then noticed I forgot my camera Razz

NIce pictures thus far guys.

I enjoyed the event, good food, good company, good ideas that are gonna cost me money, good to put some faces to forum names.
ROSS3ROffline
Cammed
Total posts: 1376

Kenny Rosser
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC2GIW wrote:
Kenny, I don't know if you know it or not, but we were discussing after you left:

The mufflers/tips on your car have been around. I think yours is about the 5th or 6th UNYCGP car they've been on. IIRC is goes _____, Barton, McAvoy, Ed, John, You.

someone fill in the blank?

They're still in good shape and all...just they've got some history.

They used to be connected to a crush bent 3" exhaust that finally rotted at the Y on ed's car. He got a new borla and traded them to johnny for something. he made the catback that's on your car.

Before ed they were on scotty's car...who traded them for ed's stock catback when he demodded his GT.

I don't know the _____ to Barton to scott story so hopefully they can fill us in Idea

It's a piece of history really, the OG UNY'ers sprit is strong with those mufflers

Really... damn I didn't know I was using some nice history on my GTP, not bad. I love the sound and look of the catback and the tips. I guess someday down the road I'll have to pass them off to another growing member then
EdmundGTPOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 520

Ed Alexander
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilMayCry wrote:
KC2GIW wrote:
Kenny, I don't know if you know it or not, but we were discussing after you left:

The mufflers/tips on your car have been around. I think yours is about the 5th or 6th UNYCGP car they've been on. IIRC is goes _____, Barton, McAvoy, Ed, John, You.

someone fill in the blank?

They're still in good shape and all...just they've got some history.

They used to be connected to a crush bent 3" exhaust that finally rotted at the Y on ed's car. He got a new borla and traded them to johnny for something. he made the catback that's on your car.

Before ed they were on scotty's car...who traded them for ed's stock catback when he demodded his GT.

I don't know the _____ to Barton to scott story so hopefully they can fill us in Idea

It's a piece of history really, the OG UNY'ers sprit is strong with those mufflers

Really... damn I didn't know I was using some nice history on my GTP, not bad. I love the sound and look of the catback and the tips. I guess someday down the road I'll have to pass them off to another growing member then

If nothing else, that's a really solid testament to the quality of Borla mufflers.

3.25/1.9/DHP/TOG/BORLA/M90PORT/
Scott POffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3173

Like, duh.
2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looked like a lot of fun. Any scars this year? Smile
seen96Offline
Drag Slicks
Total posts: 2033

Drag Radials Suck on FWD.
1997 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA....that one pic where everyone looks like they're in heavy thought.

Sucks I missed out. Hope to get together soon. Maybe that small mod day. Confused
IC (Ford Cobra coolant resv., frt exchr the size of a engine rad. weight consum. rear expans. tank)
"Certified Auto Trans Shop" Transmission sold by ZZP...I have no comment for this peice of...great trans. Wink
Also,
SLP Headers <--FOR SALE
Eaton's Gen.3 M90
ROSS3ROffline
Cammed
Total posts: 1376

Kenny Rosser
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hated that I had to leave so ealry, I think I was only there for 2hrs if that. I had to get my wife back home and fast. I never got to meet or talk to really on except Mike, Dan, & Ed. Oh well, maybe some other time.

The thing that sucks fthe most I live so far away from most of everybody and stuff. If there meets or something in Syracuse since I'm 45min south of there it would be easier for me to do something,
monte0Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1144

keith
1999 Other Car
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youngblood77 wrote:
DevilMayCry wrote:
Eric - I'm going to guess but you were playing with Mike's son Sam with your wife on the blanket. Then I was sitting right behind you with my wife on the bench before we left.... damn it didn't even know it. My bad Sad

awe shit. Laughing sry man. Not your bad, I'm new around this club, and Jenn and I only know a small handfull of members, but we're getting better. Smile At this rate, with 2 or 3 meets a year, Jenn and I might know everyone by say, 2011? Very Happy

Keith is making me one hell of a deal on his brand new Plog, but there might be another buyer for it, so depending on what goes down with Keith's, I may or may not be buying your Plog. If I can get ahold of his new one for $60 and not have to pay shipping, that's what I'll do, but like I said, it might already be gone. I'm definately buying a Plog one way or another, I just wish I could be more definate for your sake...any chance of persuading me by way of doing a walmart style price drop? Laughing

Youngblood77 wrote:
DevilMayCry wrote:
Eric - I'm going to guess but you were playing with Mike's son Sam with your wife on the blanket. Then I was sitting right behind you with my wife on the bench before we left.... damn it didn't even know it. My bad Sad

awe shit. Laughing sry man. Not your bad, I'm new around this club, and Jenn and I only know a small handfull of members, but we're getting better. Smile At this rate, with 2 or 3 meets a year, Jenn and I might know everyone by say, 2011? Very Happy

Keith is making me one hell of a deal on his brand new Plog, but there might be another buyer for it, so depending on what goes down with Keith's, I may or may not be buying your Plog. If I can get ahold of his new one for $60 and not have to pay shipping, that's what I'll do, but like I said, it might already be gone. I'm definately buying a Plog one way or another, I just wish I could be more definate for your sake...any chance of persuading me by way of doing a walmart style price drop? Laughing

As we talked before Eric it's yours. But their was a guy that pm'ed me before you and I feel bad because I already settled things with you. So I figured that Kenny could sell his to this guy on regalgs. So everyones happy. But either way let me know no later then Monday Eric.

Good turnout this year guys. Meet some new members. Good time overall.
Youngblood77Offline
Supercharged
Total posts: 382

Eric
1999 Regal GS
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monte0 wrote:

As we talked before Eric it's yours. But their was a guy that pm'ed me before you and I feel bad because I already settled things with you. So I figured that Kenny could sell his to this guy on regalgs. So everyones happy. But either way let me know no later then Monday Eric.

Good turnout this year guys. Meet some new members. Good time overall.

No worries Kieth, I kinda wanted to leave the situation up to you, because it could have gone either way ( he did contact you first, technically

That sounds fair though, as it sounds like Kenny is willing to ship his. I suppose the only thing left is to get Kenny the other guy's zip code so they each know the final tally money-wise. Good Call Kieth, everybody walks away with a smile. Cool As far as what I owe you for yours, was there anything you wanted from my forsale thread? If there is, we can toss the stuff plus some cash your way, or just straight-up cash, whatever you prefer. Smile What do I owe on it still? We really don't need to do paypal, I can just give ya the payment in person this week, whatever day's cool for you. ( tomorrow evening at the earliest ) LMK Wink
Site Admin
Total posts: 2201

Larry H.
2001 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott P wrote:

No scars or tattoos, as far as I know. I'm pretty sure Brad hurt his shoulder, though. You wouldn't think so, but from the sounds he was making trying to throw a baseball... Smile
LarryOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 2201

Larry H.
2001 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry, I copied those pictures you posted. 1024x768 is all I post on the website anyway. So you can upload others if you have them, but that size is OK or else I will just resize them. Thanks.
redross17Offline
Total posts: 3600

Brian Ross
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seen96 wrote:
HAHA....that one pic where everyone looks like they're in heavy thought.

Window-shopping at Johnny's flea market which was layed out on the grass. Laughing

Last edited by redross17 on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
redross17Offline
Total posts: 3600

Brian Ross
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry wrote:
Scott P wrote:

No scars or tattoos, as far as I know. I'm pretty sure Brad hurt his shoulder, though. You wouldn't think so, but from the sounds he was making trying to throw a baseball... Smile

Matt used his finger to see if the grill was ready (it was).
AceOffline
Stunt Driver
Total posts: 195

Andy
2001 Regal GS
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops, forgot about this one.
loudgpOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 593

Greg
1996 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was great to see everyone again.. We had a good time.. and poor tiggs was soo tired he slept the way home and when he got here he didnt move till the morning...

Eric and jen, it was nice to chat and thanks for the offer to get away for a bit, its def something i need soon..lol....

BTW not all dogs are mean... the one some were refering to was a pitbull up in lockport... tigger is a boxer, friendly as can be. You can even pull food out of his mouth and he can care less.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: