FS: SC off a 99 GTP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junior1683Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1315

1999 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: FS: SC off a 99 GTP Reply with quote

hey guys, a while back we thought my dad's SC was going bad on his car..so we had ed morad send us a used SC off another 99 gtp with around 50K miles on it...We'll we never had it put, we came to find out it was most likely the water pump..

im asking $200 for it and i can bring it to the mod day to save shipping..im open to other offers, its just sitting in the box collecting dust..

i can take pics if u want, other members have seen it and can testify that its in good shape..even has the pulley still on it
mark
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much wear does the teflon on the rotors show?

the pulley on the nose is a 3.8 too?
junior1683Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1315

1999 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the rotors look fine, there are no bad noises when u spin it, and yes, the stock pulley is on it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: