FS: LS6 intake, ported fast BBK 85, 85MM TB, ported TB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
studderinOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 6272

John Csotello
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: FS: LS6 intake, ported fast BBK 85, 85MM TB, ported TB Reply with quote

On my car for a few hours, 3 dyno pulls, no street miles. Like new, in box with paperwork/stickers/bolts. $375

More info here,
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-external-engine/1167661-ls6-vs-ls6-85tb-vs-bbk85-vs-fast92.html
makes about 5 more whp then a LS6 intake, and can me ported.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/LS1%20intakes/IMG_3499.jpg

Off a 02 Z06 with 30K, I used it for a few months. Went 11.13 @ 123.9 best, NA, cam only LS1. This intake is VERY nice, clean $350

Ported FAST85. $500
Started as a 78mm inlet fast, inlet Oring epoxied and ported to 85MM, can use a stock 75mm 80, or 85mm 3bolt TB. TB holes have been Heli-coiled stock tread, no more stupid nuts on the backside like fast used, And looks stock :snky: EGR hole epoxied in the inside and ported smoothed. Throttle cable bracket nuts have been epoxied and smoother to look like a stock intake, along with some other ribs and bolts of the intake. Runners are stock fast length, inlets are radiused and ported removing casting parting lines, and some restrictive areas. Runners ported, and straitened. Tapered for stock exit size of a fast at 1.01 X 2.700, works well on stock gen3 heads that are
.990/1.010 x 2.500 at P-rod pinch. But has lots of room to be setup for a larger head.

outside has "FAST" removed and carefully textured to match the rest of the intake.:snky: painted flat black, could use another coat to look this freash again. Or fast stuff and paint blue is that's your thing? Snky is the best, This intake made 466whp 410wtq with stock casting LS1 241 heads I hand ported last year. With a power robing dana60 and the stock valvejob on the heads. still.

Ported stock LS1 TB, bumpstop mod, ridge removed. (extra snky max power on LS6 intake mod done too Wink Throttle shaft cut down, and thinned (not normally done on port jobs). also went 11.13@123 on this one. clean off my 2001 so has the large cam 2001-2004 style. Will work on a 98-00 Fbody with upgrading to the 01-02 Fbody cable, cable is cheap Mine was $17 at dealer, when I removed my traction control shit. $125 no TB core needed (sell yours for $50-75 unported)
^^^not same TB but same inlet porting I did. The TB VVV

85MM profenical products/summit TB New list $270
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-227727/
Its ported, thottal shaft is cut down, comes with gasket $200
Pic on the BBK, and fast85 intake above.
(don't mind the spacer)

01z28, M6 NA, mullet, T tops, siqqqq
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: