Jersey in the house
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Welcome to UNYCGP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 5563

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bpipe95 wrote:
PalermoCorey90 wrote:
Scotty Mac wrote:
Welcome!! And he's not just the forum tool, he's the forum's USELESS TOOL!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Thats not what ur wife said Shocked Its the only thing that will get the job done around your house Wink

wow, you really are fucking moron.

Some of use here have been friends (in real life) for damn near 10 years now and even then the wife jokes are usually yelled while running in the opposite direction... And payback usually follows at some point during the day/night.

I say we organize a cage match at the picnic. Loser gets to spend 4 minutes in a naked full nelson with Brad. Trust me, he only needs 3.
02 Black Z06. All work done by New Era Perforamnce. 519/497 at the rear, 3100 lbs.
05 Arctic Cat Firecat F7 - Sold
07 Arctic Cat F8 Sno Pro - Smashed into 1000 orange pieces.

Last edited by KC2GIW on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Prix FeverOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 789

Galen Vent
2000 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boost1n wrote:
this was suppose to be an intro thread....little off topic now..and im glad all the sarcasm u guys have about peoples rides..makes me feel right at home ya know? we live in the same fucking state and have the same interest in cars so why not fucking chill out

^^ I like this guy. Welcome. Cool project ya got goen there. Laughing

-2000 Grand Prix GTP silvermist
-2003 Grand Prix GT redfire metallic
-1991 Grand Prix GTP LQ1/Getrag284 5 speed. Neon blue metallic.
-1999 Regal GSE....SOLD.
Scotty MacOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 2794

Scott McAvoy
2002 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PalermoCorey90 wrote:
Scotty Mac wrote:
Welcome!! And he's not just the forum tool, he's the forum's USELESS TOOL!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Thats not what ur wife said Shocked Its the only thing that will get the job done around your house Wink

Don't EVER come to a meet! I mean this the way it sounds... DON'T EVER show your face around me or we are going to have serious problems you little fucking prick!

Matt and Brad might comment on my wife, but we have been friends for a LONG time and for you, a person I don't know from a pile of shit on the ground, to make any comment about MY WIFE..... Fuck you dude. Like I said DON'T come to a meet I am attending, cause there WILL be a confrontation and you won't like the way it's gonna end!
Scotty MacOffline
Top Dog

Scott McAvoy
2002 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY GTP wrote:
Really, wife jokes are off limits? Wow, I got people joking with me constantly about my wife being preggo right now with their child and shit. Interesting.

Either way, Corey is still one of the biggest wastes of oxygen around.

If I were friends with that cocksucker I would have no problems, I give my friends shit and they give me shit, but imagine if someone you have never meet came up and commented on your wife....how would you take that?

Honestly if he had any balls he would have said it to me at a meet, so I could have beat the shit out of him in front of everyone!
NY GTPOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 967

Rich Boddy
1997 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I wouldnt give a rats ass. I know hes joking for one, even if he doesnt know me, and what he says affects 0% of my life. I dunno, I guess Im on the internet enough and bust enough balls and receive the same to not really care. You getting as pissed as you did is just you giving yourself more stress that necessary.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. As long as there are no personal threats being mentioned, or direct insults about my wife, I really dont give a damn Confused
2000 NBM Z28 | SLP lid | Ebay LT's w/ TSP ORY | Magnaflow catback | New Era tune | Pro 5.0 | Monster Stage2 and Tick master | BMR springs/Bilstein HD's | Spohn Adj. LCA/Panhard | Fast Toys ram-air | !EGR, !AIR
12.87 @ 110 - 1.97 60'''' - 336whp/352wtq
KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY GTP wrote:

Different strokes for different folks I guess. As long as there are no personal threats being mentioned, or direct insults about my wife, I really dont give a damn Confused

Speaking of different stokes...Corey, Brad likes it when you squirm...he'll finish quicker.
Scotty MacOffline
Top Dog

Scott McAvoy
2002 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC2GIW wrote:
NY GTP wrote:

Speaking of different stokes...Corey, Brad likes it when you squirm...he'll finish quicker.

Stokes huh??? spelling nazi is gonna be MAD!!
usmcz28Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1444

Rick
2001 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I missed all the fun in this thread, Minga! Corey the wife jokes are something you definately need to not do, those are reserved for people that know peoples wives a long time! While it was an attempt at humor momma jokes are the safer way to go or sister jokes those are good too. Everyone one loves a good "yo momma joke"

Corey is a decent guy gents, I have nothing bad to say about him. He's actually helped me out a bit with some shit regarding my son and pointed my towards a drug company thats helping me get meds for the boy which are quite expensive.

I'm game for some hand to hand comabt shit with some one, I'm definately not doing it naked though Shocked Whats up with the jail house grudge match anyways, how about a nice game of Asshole, Beer Pong or Mexican!

Oh yeah nice car BTW, at least you were smart enough to mod something RWD and with a very good aftermarket for shit if you do upgrade to an LS1. Is the car auto of manual now? If you want to know where to save weight with it ask John I think his looks like it was stolen by ninja's and robbed of any and everything!
PalermoCorey90Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 811

2007 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have some fucking problems if your that pissed of over a kid thats 10 years younger then you, that has never met ur wife. i read this and almost started LMAO at work. holy shit . omfg
Scott POffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 3173

Like, duh.
2006 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey, please do us all a favor. Apologize to Scott for the poor attempt of a joke. Second, take a minute to think about how you want to present yourself to others here. You may not think much about what you post here, but you should. You are a kid, but please grow up a bit.
Boost1nOffline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 14

Jason
2000 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

usmcz28 wrote:

Oh yeah nice car BTW, at least you were smart enough to mod something RWD and with a very good aftermarket for shit if you do upgrade to an LS1. Is the car auto of manual now? If you want to know where to save weight with it ask John I think his looks like it was stolen by ninja's and robbed of any and everything!

yea car is manual right now..tranny wont last long so im going shopping at www.thegearbox.org ....as for weight reduction i have the spare and jack out, front bumper support gone, battery relocation, no a/c or egr, back seats and seatbelts removed..this car is streetable so im not trying to gut it but im open to suggestions Smile

mods u may close this to keep bickering to a minimum, i will start another thread on my build in the appropriate section
KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boost1n wrote:
usmcz28 wrote:

yea car is manual right now..tranny wont last long so im going shopping at www.thegearbox.org ....as for weight reduction i have the spare and jack out, front bumper support gone, battery relocation, no a/c or egr, back seats and seatbelts removed..this car is streetable so im not trying to gut it but im open to suggestions Smile

mods u may close this to keep bickering to a minimum, i will start another thread on my build in the appropriate section

Going to stay 5 speed or step up to a T56? If you plan to go LS later on, why not just go with a built 6 speed now and call it good?
G Hot RodOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 541

Sal
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only met a couple of people on this Forum in person.

So, I am not really friends with anyone on this Forum.

Corey, If you were just joking around, you should man up and apologize to Scott.

Take some advice from an old fart. It is better to treat people with respect.

Gentlemen, all the swearing is really not necessary.

I was a Teamster Truck Driver for over 29 years and people would say stuff on the CB radio that they would not repeat in person.
Seems to me the internet is much the same.

Sal
dezldave961Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 808

Dave P.
2004 Regal GS
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't care to look in here, until I saw this thing going 4pgs, and wondered why... Rolling Eyes (I usually skip over the intro posts, figuring if they're "really" joining the group, I'll meet them at Letchworth Park or NYIRP sometime, right?)

Jason has been talking with me about adding some insight on turbo'ing his Camaro for over a year now, and he got the parts squared away sometime last year. (he'll be running L67 injectors to start... I know, because I vaguely remember donating 1-2 to complete his set... or was asked to look, I dunno anymore)

...oh, and as I mentioned it to his g/f at the Syracuse dinner, we agreed that he does swear way too much. Confused

I haven't gotten to check under the hood since he put the parts in, those pics are the 1st I've seen it since fixing some frayed MAF/IAT wires a long time ago on it. The main hold-up for him getting it out now, will be just getting the tune squared away, since it's an oddball model for a 3800 to re-program, being an F-body/drive-by-wire/manual trans.

When he 1st stopped by the shop a long time back, I plugged in and quickly saw that I'd have to call in favors if I wanted to make my PowrTuner work with his car (so I could access extra parameters as they were made available to me). Jason tried buying his own DHP PT this fall, but saw the hurdles I was talking about, and is opting to buy an HPTuner instead, since it's a rare situation where they're a better choice for this particular 3800 (hardly ever the case, typically).

Hopefully, I can stop out to his place in the coming weeks, and get him rolling with the programming, at least so the initial difficulties I'm anticipating are finished. Then, he'll be in a position like we are with Sam's Regal now, where only 2-3 tables are adjusted based on conditions/boost level, most of the time.

- Dave
1998 Daytona GTP #838 - I/C*d MP112 L26 - Rust in Peace, engine saved
usmcz28Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1444

Rick
2001 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dezldave961 wrote:
...oh, and as I mentioned it to his g/f at the Syracuse dinner, we agreed that he does swear way too much. Confused
- Dave

When did we become G rated? Man you guys would cringe talking around me then. I feel that fuck is such a versatile word to use for so many applications.

That turbo looks small anyways how much tuning could it need! Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Welcome to UNYCGP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: