Jersey in the house
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Welcome to UNYCGP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NY GTPOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 967

Rich Boddy
1997 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PalermoCorey90 wrote:
you have some fucking problems

G Hot Rod wrote:
Gentlemen, all the swearing is really not necessary.

I was a Teamster Truck Driver for over 29 years and people would say stuff on the CB radio that they would not repeat in person.
Seems to me the internet is much the same.
Sal

I'll repeat every single god damn thing in person that I say on here. Swearing is a rite of passage in manhood and is a second language for me personally Laughing Teamsters don't have the balls to work a job without being babysat by a group of corrupt old men watching over them and ruining our country, so I'm not surprised they wouldn't say the same things in person that they would on the radio Rolling Eyes

usmcz28 wrote:
When did we become G rated? Man you guys would cringe talking around me then. I feel that fuck is such a versatile word to use for so many applications.

A-fucking-men brotha! Sometimes I drop it so much *I* almost feel bad Laughing But then I get over it and realize everyone else is just a pussy Laughing
2000 NBM Z28 | SLP lid | Ebay LT's w/ TSP ORY | Magnaflow catback | New Era tune | Pro 5.0 | Monster Stage2 and Tick master | BMR springs/Bilstein HD's | Spohn Adj. LCA/Panhard | Fast Toys ram-air | !EGR, !AIR
12.87 @ 110 - 1.97 60'''' - 336whp/352wtq
PalermoCorey90Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 811

2007 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

usmcz28 wrote:
Corey is a decent guy gents, I have nothing bad to say about him. He's actually helped me out a bit with some shit regarding my son and pointed my towards a drug company thats helping me get meds for the boy which are quite expensive.

Damn right. I would help out almost any of these guys. Even that asshole with the G8,not that he would take it or anything.

Honestly Rick your one of the few guys that can bust balls on here and not get ur panty's all in a bunch. Plus I'm not going to let the little guy suffer. Plus I love arguing with the insurance company people.
KC2GIWOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 5563

Matt Antonio
1998 Grand Prix GTX
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kind of funny. If you stood us all togeather in a group, you'd be surprised which ones are actually the internet tough guys....

NY GTP wrote:

G Hot Rod wrote:
Gentlemen, all the swearing is really not necessary.

I was a Teamster Truck Driver for over 29 years and people would say stuff on the CB radio that they would not repeat in person.
Seems to me the internet is much the same.
Sal

I'll repeat every single god damn thing in person that I say on here. Swearing is a rite of passage in manhood and is a second language for me personally Laughing Teamsters don't have the balls to work a job without being babysat by a group of corrupt old men watching over them and ruining our country, so I'm not surprised they wouldn't say the same things in person that they would on the radio Rolling Eyes

Oh jesus. I'd put money on the fact that you wouldn't say that in person. If you did, it'd be a horrible mistake.

ok lock it.

Even I think this has gone far enough.
02 Black Z06. All work done by New Era Perforamnce. 519/497 at the rear, 3100 lbs.
05 Arctic Cat Firecat F7 - Sold
07 Arctic Cat F8 Sno Pro - Smashed into 1000 orange pieces.
NY GTPOffline
Intercooled

Rich Boddy
1997 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on how big the Teamster was standing in front of me Laughing

Sorry, I just hate all unions.
GTP98Offline
Street Slicks
Total posts: 1787

Jay
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off welcome. Hope you get all the bugs worked out and make some good power.

Second, no comment.
Scotty MacOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 2794

Scott McAvoy
2002 Other Car
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PalermoCorey90 wrote:
you have some fucking problems if your that pissed of over a kid thats 10 years younger then you, that has never met ur wife. i read this and almost started LMAO at work. holy shit . omfg

Know whats funny, I know for a fact that you read my post more than 4 hours before you put on your internet tough guy act and posted....
So in that 4 hour period between reading and posting, what went through your head? Cause you act tough but I know you had to ask yourself if I was serious. So do you think i'm serious? Well Do ya? Mad Mad Mad

OK I have grown tired of this already..........

Corey, I honestly don't care what you have to say, and I never did care (you can ask Rich or Matt I PMd them about fucking with you). You are correct, I am 10 years older than you, and by being 10 years older than you I have learned to not care what anyone posts about me on some stupid internet forum....maybe someday you will grow up a little and realize the same? But somehow I doubt the internet tough guy side of you will ever go away.

Quick lesson for the future, don't make comments about other peoples wives or kids as not all of them will let you get away with it.
G Hot RodOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 541

Sal
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY GTP wrote:
Depends on how big the Teamster was standing in front of me Laughing

Sorry, I just hate all unions.

Rich,

I have issues with Union leadership.

You need to understand that the majority of Truck Drivers are non-Union.
You seem like a nice young man but you should avoid generalizations.

The Teamsters Union has been great for me and my Family. I was able to retire early with a very good pension.
After 29 years, I have the scars, aches and pain.

One day we will have to sit down and discuss the subject of Unionism.

I will leave with one thought....
The older I became, the smarter my Father became.

Some wisdom from an old fart,
Sal

P.S. I never hid behind a CB handle and I do not hide on the internet.
usmcz28Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1444

Rick
2001 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only person I'm afraid of is the wife, I swear she's gonna smother me in my sleep one day for all the shit I do to her. She tells me I have to quit playing with the GP and get to crackin on the Z28 this year. Atleast she has her priorities straight!
PalermoCorey90Offline
Intercooled

2007 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotty Mac wrote:
PalermoCorey90 wrote:
you have some fucking problems if your that pissed of over a kid thats 10 years younger then you, that has never met ur wife. i read this and almost started LMAO at work. holy shit . omfg

Know whats funny, I know for a fact that you read my post more than 4 hours before you put on your internet tough guy act and posted....
So in that 4 hour period between reading and posting, what went through your head? Cause you act tough but I know you had to ask yourself if I was serious. So do you think i'm serious? Well Do ya? Mad Mad Mad

OK I have grown tired of this already..........

Corey, I honestly don't care what you have to say, and I never did care (you can ask Rich or Matt I PMd them about fucking with you). You are correct, I am 10 years older than you, and by being 10 years older than you I have learned to not care what anyone posts about me on some stupid internet forum....maybe someday you will grow up a little and realize the same? But somehow I doubt the internet tough guy side of you will ever go away.

Quick lesson for the future, don't make comments about other peoples wives or kids as not all of them will let you get away with it.

i knew you weren't serious.

your family and friends meen to much to you. you wouldn't want to jeopardize all of that over something stupid. If you were willing to jeopardize it. then you would be a selfish asshole. because i dont know you that well i have met you like what a total of 2 times but you seem like the kinda person that likes to bust balls. so that right there i knew you weren't serious. also i have been in a fight before i can take a hit. dont let my small size fool you. lol

im willing to put it all behind us, if you are. yes i did go a bit over the edge but so have you guys. i dont give a fuck if your 10 years older then me or 40+ (sorry Sal) if you talk shit im gonna talk shit right back. So i will apologize for going a bit over the edge. If you wanna put it behind thats fine, if not thats fine too. i dont give a shit.

Rick knows im a stand up guy. How because i did everything in my power to get his son the medicine he needs to live. I talked with drug reps for hours on hour, and called drug company. fought with insurance company's. because at the end of that day. even tho he isnt my kid i wasnt going to let him suffer with out the medicine he needed. The way i looked at it, I pretty much helped save Ricks Sons live a few weeks ago. If need be i would have helped pay for it. if you think im full of shit you dont really know me then. i would do the same for almost any one of you guys. because at the end of the day were just one big fucking family. some times we fight and talk shit. other times we get alone.
usmcz28Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1444

Rick
2001 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You helped save me a few hundred/thousand bucks, the docs at Strong Hospital saved his life sparky Laughing and the wife and I do appreciate the help and leg work you did.

Trust me you dont want to be part of my family I torment everyone and there's no telling what would happen to you when I get drunk. people have lost eye brows, there's issues with Duct tape and butter, the list goes on and on. Hell even the kids are fair game, I should dig up the picture of my daughter with marker all over her.

I like ya but i'd nut check you if I thought you crossed the line. It's only fair, you owe the man a beer when you get old enough or just give him a coke IDK.
PalermoCorey90Offline
Intercooled

2007 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will buy him a beer i suppose. in a matter of years i will be a doctor. 6 years actually Confused
NY GTPOffline
Intercooled

Rich Boddy
1997 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PalermoCorey90 wrote:
in a matter of years i will be a doctor. 6 years actually Confused

Please for the love of God let everyone know where you're at so we know what hospital to avoid.
PalermoCorey90Offline
Intercooled

2007 Grand Prix GT
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doctor of pharmacy
redross17Offline
Total posts: 3600

Brian Ross
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? See what happens when Larry and I both go out of town?

And welcome to the forum. Very Happy lol
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Welcome to UNYCGP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: