I need some damn room sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bpipe95Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 982

Brad
2007 Other Car
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: I need some damn room sale Reply with quote

I need to make some room in my garage so the following items are up for sale.

2000 Polaris Trail boss 325 4 stroke.

I picked this up a year ago to use for hunting up north and general woods use. I no longer have access to the land so time to let it go. It has a fresh oil change using Polaris products, a new plug and other general maintenance completed.

Note:
the electric start does not work, it did not when I bought it. It has always started within 2-3 pulls so I never bothered to mess with it. Also the fan for the oil cooler is hard wired with a switch, I just turn it on when I start it and leave it until I shut the machine down.

The rear rack is not currently on it, but it is included.

It has never stranded me or not started, good machine in need of a new home.

Sold as is.
Price: $950 OBO no trades but I am open to offers.

Item 2:
2004 GM 3.5 I5 complete engine and 4l60e transmission.

I picked this up for a project and have since decided to go a different direction. It has 36k miles on it and was taken out of a 2wd Chevy Colorado. It has been stored in my attached garage since I bought it.

I do not currently have a picture of this but if needed I can get one.

I just want this thing gone so $700 OBO for the whole thing. No reasonable offer turned down here.
Sold as is.

I have an engine lift here at my house so bring a truck and we can get it loaded.

I might have a few more items of the next week or so and I will add them as I go.

Thanks,
Brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: