FS: HPT with 148 credits (for a friend)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gmoneyOffline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 88

ERIK
2001 Regal GS
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: FS: HPT with 148 credits (for a friend) Reply with quote

Ok I know not everyone on here necessarily likes Gary Holland from what I understand, don't know the story, but it's what I understand. Anyways, he is selling his HPT with the 148 credits that he has for it. http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/2190538278.html This is a really good deal for someone looking to start a dyno shop or whatever you could ever want to do with 148 credits lol. If you do end up buying it drop my name cuz he offered me a finder's reward and I would love a few extra bucks.
3800powerOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 607

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol 4100 bucks
gmoneyOffline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 88

ERIK
2001 Regal GS
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you find funny about that? To buy that many credits alone all at once is just under 6000.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: