4L60, Cam, Possibly Stall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigEd88Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 704

Ed Green
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: 4L60, Cam, Possibly Stall Reply with quote

Selling a 4l60 that came out of my Firebird.
Transmission is stock, possible shift kit, in fine running order, was replaced with a built one for high horsepower duty. Around 100,000 miles on it.

Asking $350+shipping
shoot me an offer, it needs to go! Prefer NOT to ship. As-Is. I'll also throw in the fuddle should you want it, that all signs point to the lock-up needing a rebuild. This transmission and stall know each-other very well. Smile converter remains in vehicle currently with the built transmission. If your close enough will deliver if lunch is provided.

Might consider a trade of some sort of tighter stall (my stall+cash for your good working stall).

Also selling the big cam from my 408 build, CamMotion HYD. Roller 249/257 650/650 lift on a 114 for the Juice.

Asking $150+Shipping, only dyno time on it, behind the built motor I was told it did 650HP on pump gas. As-Is, tired of letting it sit on the shelf when it could be running 10's or 9's or better in something. I ultimately decided to make my car a little more street friendly and am stuffing in a Vindicator.

Any price sound out of line? Send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks,
Ed
studderinOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 6272

John Csotello
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about the auto stuff. but would think you might be able to get $200 shipped on tech? I would start there, and drop it after a week.

01z28, M6 NA, mullet, T tops, siqqqq
THEE98GTPOffline
Stunt Driver
Total posts: 128

Shane Bunce
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would this work in a 02 6.0 denali i may be interested if so
BigEd88Offline
Intercooled
Total posts: 704

Ed Green
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure to be honest, but usually 4l60's are 4l60's. Might be some changes in it for trucks and AWD though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: