LS6 valves, light weight. New in box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
studderinOffline
Top Dog
Total posts: 6272

John Csotello
1998 Grand Prix GTP
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: LS6 valves, light weight. New in box Reply with quote

I have a set (8 intake HOLLOW STEM 2.00, 8 exhaust SODIUM FILLED 1.55) of LS6 valves, new never ran in the boxes. Had the seat (45*) touched up, from GM there not this centric. And intake as a back cut, there strait with no run-out ready to install.

Scoggin has the exhaust valve (P/N 12565312)
EXHAUST VALVE, 2002 LS6 SODIUM FILLED
listed for $40.66 a valve (MRSP is $50.67).

They show the intakes valve (P/N 12565311)
INTAKE VALVE, 2002-04 LS6 HOLLOW STEM $29.07 each
But I think they are now discontinued,

Their a really good valve for the money, they save a ton of valve train weight. That is a huge improvement to valve control, and valve spring life. I lot of guys running big cams, on the street. Don't realize their valve springs get worn after a few thousand miles.

These LS6 valve weights
64.5g int.
74.5b ext.

stock valves are
87.5g
101g

You can get even lighter with a titanium valve (not that much). But cost $100-$120 for ONE valve. So $1,600-$1,900 in valves.
Del West Ti. 2.00/1.55
62.Xg
73.Xg

Save 416g at the valve! over stock LS1 valves, and stainless valve weight even more.

asking $400 for the full sets (both boxes) shipped US. Have a offer of $200 for the intakes, will spit up if I get a buyer for both sets.

01z28, M6 NA, mullet, T tops, siqqqq
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: