For Sale 2004 GTP Comp G- loaded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedGT02Offline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 34

Tammy
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: For Sale 2004 GTP Comp G- loaded Reply with quote

All Black. Leather interior. All the extras. Moonroof, monsoon stereo w/ 6 disc CD, heated leather seats, low profile rims and tires, low mileage for year...62,000. Supercharged 3800. Tinted windows. Very nice car. Turned some heads at a few car shows this summer! Its been very well taken care of. I need a truck. Had it listed on Craigslist for $10,000 but Ive lowered it now to $9,500 and thats firm cause Im gonna have to pay off loan so really not making money just want it cleared so I can get another loan for a truck. If you have any questions, let me know. Im in PA. Car is from PA. No rust at all! I put pics in the showroom on here today. I hope you guys can see them. Oh, tires are fairly new. All new in March of this year. The rims are Baccarett. Tires are Nitto's size 245/40z R18. Thanks!
G Hot RodOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 541

Sal
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the OEM wheels and Photos of wheels?

Sal
RedGT02Offline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 34

Tammy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your asking if I have the original wheels...sorry. No, I didnt get them when I bought the car. The best picture I can get you is the pics I put in the showroom on here. Unfortunatley I used my daughters camera for that and now, her and her camera are off to college. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: