selling the impala ss... *SOLD*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monte0Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1144

keith
1999 Other Car
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: selling the impala ss... *SOLD* Reply with quote

Selling my 2004 Impala SS supercharged with 37k. You probably wont find another one of these with lower mileage. Was purchased it from the original owner last year. It's black with light grey leather interior. Car functions perfectly and is very clean inside and out. Motor and trans work 100% with no leaks.
I just recently tuned up with new NGK plus (one range colder), fuel filter, air filter, pvc and serpentine belt (Original wires were still in good shape). Front/rear brake rotors and pads are new this spring. Currently has 4 Goodyear RSA tire's that have around 7/32's tread left. Exterior has a few small stone chips only on the hood area but that's it. Factory rims are pretty much the only thing that isn't cosmetically 100% (has some minor oxidation). Suspension on these are great. They come factory with the upgraded sway bars front/rear, aluminum subframe, stiffer struts and tubular rear control arms.
It does have a base tune started but not completed. I will include the stock file and modded one with the car. HID's will be included also (5k's from DDM tuning with slim ballast/35 watt) but not included will be the SLP grill. Comes with every option available except onstar. Selling because I need the money for the baby that's coming only 3 weeks away Wink

Need to sell quickly $9,500

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: