SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monte0Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1144

keith
1999 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

Well after doing some thinking about how much it would cost me to do a top swap, I decided to sell my Olds and go back to a SC regal. So as it sits the Olds has 24,501 miles. I resealed the upper end of the motor last month along with a new upper intake manifold (the revised one from GM and the aluminum lower intake gaskets). I also replaced the pressure control solenoid in the transmission with a new filter and Dex6 fluid. Front brakes were serviced along with the rear brakes that got new two new wheel cylinders and bleed. The car is original from Texas and is very clean underneath and outside. I purchased it from the original owner who was 92 CAR HAS ABSOLUTELY NO RUST!

Rims on the car are 1999 Buick riviera wheels that are in very nice shape with only a few small scratches on them, but no pitting at all. All the windows are tinted with around a 50% tint. It gets very good mileage on the highway, I estimated around 28-30 stock form.

$5000

Last edited by monte0 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
monte0Offline
Cammed

keith
1999 Other Car
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for price drop and new pictures
monte0Offline
Cammed

keith
1999 Other Car
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: