FS: 4T65E-HD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monte0Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1144

keith
1999 Other Car
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: FS: 4T65E-HD Reply with quote

Selling a 4T65E-HD transmission with torque converter out of a 1998 Buick Regal GS. The transmission has 59,000 miles on it and shifts great with no issue's. If you would like to see pictures let me know. Transmission was not damaged when the car was totaled, but the gear selector module was damaged so you will have to use the one off you car. $550 plus shipping
3800powerOffline
Intercooled
Total posts: 607

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you drop about $400 off the price let me know. Parts for these cars are not in high demand anymore.
monte0Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1144

keith
1999 Other Car
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will not find a lower mileage 4T65-E HD trans in good shape or a rebuild trans with converter for the price I'm asking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: