FOR SALE: Black 2004 GTP Competition Edition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedGT02Offline
Back Seat Driver
Total posts: 34

Tammy
2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: FOR SALE: Black 2004 GTP Competition Edition Reply with quote

Has 67,000 Miles. Great shape. No rust anywhere. Runs great! 3800 Supercharged. Low profile tires in excellent condition. I believe the rims are 20" Baccarett with Nitto tires. The tires, may have 500 miles on them. Car is Black with all round tinted windows. Power everything including heads up display, moonroof, Monsoon 6 disc stereo system, heated leather seats, etc. Has the option to shift on the wheel as well. Nice car.

The bad:

Installed a toggle switch cause the blower motor quit. It works on high only for AC/ heat now, but thats gonna need to be fixed. Not sure what that will entail. As soon as we bypassed the blower, the engine light came on. I think its sensing we bypassed the blower. Does not effect the way the car runs at all or anything else.

**AND**

Occasionally, if you hit a bump just right, there is a noise under the passengers front. Perhaps a strut mount? Not sure. Does not effect handling at all and doesnt do it all the time, but I have heard it on occasion.

Car is off the road, with the wide low profile tires, it wasnt the best in the winter, so I bought something else. Id really like to get out from under the payment so Ive decided to sell it. There is no "R" title or any history of major damage. I do have a lien on the car, but Ive talked to the bank and they say as soon as its paid off, they will give a lien release to the new owner.

I have pics in the Showroom on here. Im not sure how to put them on this listing. I hope they give you an idea of the cars condition. Its very clean on the inside as well. Im asking $6800. The KBB on the car right now is as follows:

Excellent $8862.
Very Good $8537
Good $8362
Fair $7562.

I feel the car is def. worth what Im asking, even with repairs considered. Its truly a beautiful car and I know Ill regret getting rid of it, but right now, its the best thing financially. Im also open to offers. Its at my parents house right now and its getting to be a pain to keep moving it around! Thanks!
monte0Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1144

keith
1999 Other Car
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice car but FYI, your better of going on clubgp or ebay. This place is dead
RedGT02Offline
Back Seat Driver

Tammy
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right and Im really surprised. There used to be lots going on here and I was really hopefull a GP enthusiast would be interested. Thanks for your advice, though. Smile
RedGT02Offline
Back Seat Driver

Tammy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*****SOLD**** Smile
monte0Offline
Cammed
Total posts: 1144

keith
1999 Other Car
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to hear, ebay?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Upstate New York Club Grand Prix Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: